Monday, August 10, 2020

Attract Wealth, Abundance & Prosperity Subliminal

 Affirmations:




You are a money magnet.

Money flows freely to me.

I release all resistance to attracting money. I am worthy of a positive cashflow.

There is always more than enough money in my life.

I naturally attract good fortune.

I am financially free.

My income exceeds my expenses.

I deserve to be paid for my skills, time and knowledge.

I have a positive relationship to money and know how to spend it wisely.

My income increases constantly.

I am wealthy in more ways than one.

My job/business allows me to live the life I desire.

I am connected to the universal supply of money.

I am grateful for the abundance that I have and the abundance on its way.

Every dollar I spend and donate comes back to me multiplied.

I can look at my finances without fear.

I choose to live a rich and full life.

I give myself permission to prosper and grow.

I am worthy of all the richness I desire.

I have the power to create the success and build the wealth I desire.

I am a magnet for money. Prosperity is drawn to me.

Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.

I move from poverty thinking to abundance thinking.

I am worthy of making more money.

I am open and receptive to all the wealth life offers me.

I embrace new avenues of income.

I welcome an unlimited source of income and wealth in my life.

I release all negative energy over money.

Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.

I use money to better my life and the lives of others.

Wealth constantly flows into my life.

My actions create constant prosperity.

I am aligned with the energy of abundance.

I constantly attract opportunities that create more money.

My finances improve beyond my dreams.

Money is the root of joy and comfort.

Money and spirituality can co-exist in harmony.

Money and love can be friends.

Money is my servant.

I am the master of my wealth.

I am able to handle large sums of money.

I am at peace with having a lot of money.

I can handle massive success with grace.

Money expands my life’s opportunities and experiences.

Money creates a positive impact in my life.

I am worthy of making more money. 

I am receptive to all the wealth that life offers me. 

My actions perpetuate a life of prosperity. 

Money grants me opportunities and new experiences. Money enhances my life. 

I acknowledge that money is a valuable part of leading a secure life.

I am open and willing to accept all the best things in life. 

I enjoy making money and truly love my work. 

Money is a source of good things for my life and the lives of the people I love. 

I let go of all my negative feelings about money and invite wealth into my life. 

Making money is a positive endeavor that serves me, my family, and my community. 

As I earn money, I am equipped to give and serve generously. 

I am passionate about building wealth and recognize all the value that brings to my life. 

I gracefully surrender all of my resistance to wealth. 

I will honor my dreams and remind myself that I deserve success and happiness. 

I am worthy of financial security and freedom. 

Financial security brings me joy and peace.



👉👉 A Secret Video On How You Can Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind to Manifest Wealth, Health & Abundance.